Monday, September 26, 2011

Things of Fortune

Either I am cursed with bad luck, I've lost God's favor, or I'm having a daily lapse in common sense.

I was so into Sea that I lost my gym class and ended up getting locked out of the school.

A story about a young girl dealing with her own traumas,
helping tsunami victims in Indonesia.
Comes with romance :)


...only me.

This book has gotten me in a bit of trouble.

And then, as I read at the desk at the library, I was so caught up in the story that I hadn't noticed two people were waiting in line for me.

...again...only me.

Thank goodness Dave is here working this period with me, or else I'd be twice as tensed right now.

I'm embarrassed as it is.


Anyway, on Wednesday I am leaving immediately after school for Canada.


A trip to Niagara falls sounds wonderful right about now. 


And it's a good four days, too. Plenty of time to take photographs to post here, and plenty of time to soak in the sights.


Best part is, I only learned of this trip a week ago. Somewhat of a surprise I suppose.


I will be posting many photos for you guys, need not worry. Knowing myself, I'm pumped for a taste of adventure, even if it's just a 9-hour drive up north.


Plenty of M&M's for the trip.


-Ashley Marie


No comments:

Post a Comment